Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Grand Opening - With Prizes!!

I'm so excited!  I've been working hard the past couple weeks on getting an internet storefront open where I can sell my fiber art.  And today's the grand opening!

After much research, I decided to go with Storenvy.  My store's address is artthreads.storenvy.com - easy to remember!  But to make it even easier, I have a button on the left side under my profile that will take you right there.

Now, what was that about prizes?  To celebrate, I'm having a double giveaway!  Just go to my store and look at what I have up.  Then come back to Art Threads and comment on which piece you liked best - be sure to comment on this blog.  Supposedly comments can be made on the store, but I can't figure out how - if you figure it out, be sure to let me know!  On Friday, October 5, at midnight MST I'll print off the comments, cut them up, and randomly draw out two.  The first name wins this piece of ice dyed Halloween-themed fabric:


The second winner receives this quilted fall leaf.


Right now the store has small and large sizes of ice dyed art cloth, quilted fall leaves, and one piece of shibori.  My indigo vat is currently having fits, so it'll be November before I'll be getting more shibori pieces done.  And art quilts will be making an appearance hopefully soon!

I hope you have fun browsing through the store!

Happy Creating!  Deborah

6 comments:

  1. I love all of your work...but I think the Autumn series draws me the most, particularly the colors in the small art cloth/autumn series V. Congratulations on opening your new store...I hope you do really well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Shibori Cloth but my all time favorite thing that you have made is still the sheep silk scarf. :) Congrats on your new store and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilted autumn leaves. So cute!!! Realistic looking. I'd love a bunch of them scattered on my table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the autumn leaves! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the Kumo Shibori Cloth!
    Susi/ upwardlook@cni.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just really like the leaves
    Maria
    Tawetal at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete