Monday, June 10, 2013

Something New ...


 I'm in the middle of an adventure that has made it hard to do as much on my fiber work as usual, but then adventures sometimes do that!  We bought a small "farm" in Northwest Oregon and are moving us in for the summers and family in for year round.  This is a dream we've had for a long, long time and to have it actually happening is somewhat unreal!

So .... we have this land now with pastures,








ponds, and forest.




And big plans!  We have chicks who are rapidly becoming big chickens ...


and are planning on sheep, maybe Icelandic, 


and perhaps a couple of Pygora goats.


I see many days of happy spinning ahead!  So bear with me as we get ourselves a little more situated!

Happy Creating!  Deborah

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Good luck! The land looks great with the pastures, woods and ponds. Will you share pictures of the house soon? I'm so curious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Enjoy!!! I wish you many happy, serene days in those beautiful surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah, Congratulations. That land is so familiar to me, as I lived near Eugene, and near Corvallis years ago. I am now in Klamath Falls, on the other side of the Cascades. Happy homemaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful land, I see breathtaking views in your future and lots of natural inspiration for you creative endeavors ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting and such a beautiful place to be!

    ReplyDelete