Monday, December 1, 2014

Working on Sweaters!

I've graduated to knitting sweaters!  I have a post started on the pattern I used to make the transition from scarves and washrags to clothing .... unfortunately it is on the hard drive of a computer that died!  The good news is the hard drive is fine and I'll be able to retrieve the post soon.


Currently, I'm working on a Christmas sweater for Henry that will be able to be changed so it can be worn after the holidays - these things are lot of work for something that will only be worn for a few weeks!  The yarn is City Tweed DK, a wool/alpaca blend from KnitPicks and the pattern is from a great book, Natural Nursery Knits by Erika Knight.



And since Henry's here visiting, I had to make a couple of Christmas flannel receiving blankets!  See this past post for how I do this.


Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment