Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Year of the Cowl


This seems to be the year of the cowl for me!  I've finished a second one and have the third one underway.  This one is Tiny Garlands by Oleya Pearsall and is available on Ravelry here.


I almost never buy yarn to knit a piece exactly like the one on display in a shop, but I fell in love with the yarn and the way it worked with the pattern.


It's Morning Frost, a limited release color of Handmaiden's Casbah - soooo soooo soft with a bit of cashmere!  See KnitPurl's site for more info.


The third cowl is a little different!  I'm participating in my first MKAL - mystery knit along.  I have to admit it's a little unnerving to pick out a yarn and start knitting away on something I have no idea of how it will turn out or what it will look like!  I can't post a photo until the last clue comes out - and I definitely will then.

Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment